This profile has been set to private.
Forestry Summer Student:
• Field oriented seasonal position.
• Boundary and road traverse and data collection.
• Stream classification.
• Site plan data collection.
• Timber Cruising.
• Assist with layout and recce projects.
• GPS traversing and associated technologies.
• You can work independently and in crew environment with an attitude towards safety and a desire to learn.
WFS offers competitive wages, benefits and flexible environment allowing team members to balance their home / work life and grow as professionals.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Patrick Woodford, RFT
Thank for you for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.