STORE AND RESOURCE LIBRARY
Professional Development: Green Jobs – Exploring Forest Careers$19.99
Online Professional Development Course
The Green Jobs Online Professional Development Course is a supplement to the Green Jobs: Exploring Forest Careers guide and supports formal and nonformal educators in effectively leading activities with youth. This self-paced, interactive course provides curated content to expand and deepen your knowledge of forest and conservation jobs, guidance for implementing the Green Jobs content, teaching tips, and resources to help you modify and supplement the activities to meet the needs of the youth you work with and your setting.
- interactive modules (each, 5–15-minutes) with options to select modules for just-in-time learning. Or you can complete the entire course and receive a certificate of completion.
- Adaptations for Remote Teaching: step-by-step guidance to lead selected activities in a virtual setting.
- Connections to Academic Standards: a toolkit explains the use of each activity to support three-dimensional science instruction and Education for Sustainable Development standard (ESD).
- Action Plans: worksheets to help you plan and modify activities.
- Activity-At-A-Glance: handouts for quick reference for leading the activities.
The online course can be completed in your own time, wherever you are, as long as you have internet access. The complete course is approximately 2 hours.
Preview this course Welcome for more information before continuing with PLT Canada’s course work. The Green Jobs Online Professional Development Course includes an E-Book.