Employer:Pacific Northwest Raptors Ltd. Job Location: Duncan, British Columbia Job Start Date: February 06, 2021 Job End Date: March 31, 2021 Job Type: Full-time Application deadline: March 31, 2021
Education facility technician:
- Assist with all aspects of managing maintenance and building at The Raptors educational centre
- Assist with building aviaries, landscaping, daily maintenance, implementing and setting up educational displays
- Assist with education of visitors on Wildlife Conservation and Raptors
- Requires some background in landscaping, building and/or outdoor work
- Supervise/lead teams of interns and volunteers to conduct various projects
Travelling may be required.
Work on weekends may be required.
Working in outdoors in various weather conditions may be required.
Minimum experience : 1-2
Minimum educational level : Grade 12 or Equivalent