Sustainability Analyst tasks include:
- Delivery of organisational, product and events greenhouse gas assessment services, including GHG calculations, emissions estimation modelling, and quality assurance review of client data.
- Liaising with our clients and partners, including sustainability assessment scoping, answering technical and project management queries, helping clients report on their sustainability performance.
- Conducting ad hoc research on sustainability and climate change standards, emission sources, and other topics as needed.
- Updating our extensive database of emissions factors and statistical data.
- Contributing to testing and providing recommendations on new features for our sustainability platform.
- Assisting the sustainability team in all related tasks.
- Other tasks as needed.
ABONNEZ-VOUS À NOTRE NEWSLETTER