ABOUT RANDOM ACTS OF GREEN
Random Acts of Green, Inc. is a social enterprise. Since 2015, we’ve been building a global climate action community where everyone feels empowered to take action together. Our mission is to prove that any change – no matter how big or how small – can add up to make a big collective impact. Our community recognizes we all have a part to play in protecting our shared home. Through our app, social media platforms, website, and webinars, we bring businesses and people together in our community.
SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
REPORTS TO: Social Media Marketing Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Social Media & Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting our Social Media Manager in creating a Marketing & Communications plan—focusing specifically on digital communications. The main objectives of this role is to build awareness about Random Acts of Green using social media platforms (increase followers + engagement), increase membership sign ups, increase newsletter sign ups (and engagement) increase app downloads, drive more traffic to our website, and align our core messaging with our business goals.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement a Marketing & Communications Plan
• Work with our Social Media Marketing Manager to refine social media strategy and best practices
• Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) and content calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging
• Draft monthly newsletters to Random Acts of Green subscribers
• Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns
• Stay up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly
• Ensure proper messaging is being executed online
• Identify influencers and engage them in brand activities
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Social Media Manager
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER